Imperial Cancer Polyclinic is committed to providing personalized consultation and comprehensive treatment options with a specialist medical team from Imperial College London School of Medicine, Imperial College London, Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany) School of Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, and Kaohsiung Medical University. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) and drug sensitivity test of circulating tumor cells aim to determine an optimal therapy for each individual patient.
We now have more than 30 medical researchers, including scientists with Ph.D. and Master’s degrees in various biomedical fields, engaging in studies of tumor immunotherapy, intra-arterial chemotherapy, cancer genomics analyses, cancer-antigen targeted therapies and genetic engineering techniques for highly individualized precision medicine.
In addition to the operation room, observation room and recovery room for professional surgical services, the Imperial Cancer Polyclinic also provides patients and their families with warm and comfortable environments for their stay, such as separate, quiet and comfortable areas for waiting, for consultation, for out-patient chemotherapy, for minor surgical procedures, etc., in order to provide the warmest reception and care, and also to protect the privacy.
Dr. Steve Chen-Lung, Lin
- Professor (Chair), Graduate Institute of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, TW
- Director, Division of Cellular & Immunotherapy, Department of Medical Research, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, TW
- Professor (Chair), Department of Surgery and Cancer, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, UK
- Professor (Hon.), Department of Surgery, The University of Hong Kong, HK
- Professor (Hon.), Department of Pathology, The University of Hong Kong, HK
- Academician, Royal College of Surgeons of England [FRCS (Eng)], UK
Dr. Chih-Feng Wu
- Attending Physician, Surgical Oncology, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, TW
- Chief Resident, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, TW
- Resident, Surgery, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, TW
- Add.：No. 539, Chongli Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 813, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
This clinic statement prohibits any Internet service provider from transcribing the content of any online information on this site for viewing.
- International medical
- Important Information
- Information for travelers (practical life information)
- More Information
- Information Area
- Clinic News
- Medical information
- News video
- Patient Care and Health Information
- Case studies